Please note: We run our courses in three separate semesters:
Fall= September-December start dates
Spring= January-May start dates
Summer= June-August start dates
Sometimes enrollment for two different semesters overlaps. Please make sure you choose the enrollment button for the correct start date. If you are enrolling in classes that are in two different semesters, please understand that discounts are only given on a per semester basis and do not carry over into different semesters.
Enrolling with charter funds? Please scroll down for charter school enrollment information.
To enroll in classes, please have the following information ready before you click the enroll link:
FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
1. Read the descriptions of each class, determine which level (1 or 2) you want your student to be. Lessons and quizzes for both levels are the same. Level 2 has more in depth assignments and sometimes additional work as well. In general, Level 1 is for younger students and Level 2 is for older students or younger academically gifted students.
2. If you are enrolling multiple students, they MUST have different email addresses! If you want a separate parental account, then your child can not have the same email address as you! If your child doesn’t have an email address, just get a free one from google or yahoo. They really only need it to obtain their access codes.
3. Have your credit card information ready.
4. If you want to receive a 10% discount on your total, please choose a minimum of $300 in classes. If you are enrolling 3 or more students in classes that exceed $300, please contact me BEFORE you enroll so I can send you a discount code that will cover multiple students.
5. If you have ANY questions about the class, the time to ask is before you enroll!! 🙂